2023 Kia Carnival
2023 Kia Carnival MPV
2023 Kia Carnival MPV Specials.
Request Your Carnival MPV Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2023 Kia Carnival MPV includes the following trim levels:
- 2023 Kia Carnival MPV LX Seat Package: This trim adds an impressive selection of seating upgrades including a power driver’s seat, SynTex seating trim, heated front seats, and second-row Slide-Flex seating.
- 2023 Kia Carnival MPV EX: Boost your comfort and convenience with this trim by adding tri-zone automatic climate control, Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go, front parking sensors, a wireless phone charger, and a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- 2023 Kia Carnival MPV SX: This trim boasts impressive technology upgrades including a 12.3-inch Dual Panoramic Display Navigation System, Surround View Monitor, dual 115V power outlets, and Blind-Spot Monitor.
- 2023 Kia Carnival MPV SX Prestige: Get a sophisticated upgrade with this trim that adds genuine leather seating trim, a Bose® premium audio system, and dual sunroofs.
- 2023 Kia Carnival MPV LX: This feature-packed trim builds a solid foundation with rear parking sensors, rear air conditioning, woven cloth seat trim, power windows, and power locks.
2023 Kia Carnival MPV dealer in Orlando
Be ready for whatever surprises life throws your way with the versatile capability of the 2023 Kia Carnival MPV, available from City Kia in Orlando. This multi-purpose vehicle combines the functionality of an SUV with the comfortable space of a minivan. It features a beefy 290 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine under the hood that gets 262 lb.-ft. of torque and works with an 8-speed automatic transmission. It can also tow up to 3,500 lbs. when needed. It achieves an impressively efficient EPA-estimated 19 city and 26 highway MPG. This MPV complements its impressive capabilities with an expansive collection of standard safety features, including Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist-Parallel Exit, and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist. It also comes with convenient features like the Smart Key with Push Button Start and Remote Start system. The MPV also comes with Rear Occupant Alert with Ultrasonic Sensors which provide audio and visual warnings if any passengers are still seated.
Are you looking for an all-purpose vehicle in Orlando? Come to City Kia and take the 2023 Kia Carnival MPV for a test drive.
The 2023 Kia Carnival MPV boasts a feature-packed, roomy interior with gadgets and comfort features galore. The standard eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system comes with six USB charging ports, Apple CarPlay support, and Android Auto compatibility. This three-row MPV has seating for up to eight occupants. If you need more room for gear or cargo and less for people, expand the already roomy 40.2 cubic feet of cargo space to as much as 145.1 cubic feet by lowering the second- and third-row seats.
Choose your 2023 Kia Carnival MPV from 8 exterior color options, including the eye-catching Deep Chroma Blue and the sporty Flare Red. The standard Power Sliding Rear Doors are a great convenience for when you’ve got your hands full. This MPV comes standard with LED multi-reflector headlamps and DRLs. It also features a slick-looking Shark Fin antenna which lends it a sportier appeal. The standard heated and power-adjustable side view mirrors with integrated LED turn signals are a helpful safety feature.