2023 Kia Sportage
2023 Kia Sportage
2023 Kia Sportage Specials.
Request Your Sportage Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2023 Kia Sportage includes the following trim levels:
- 2023 Kia Sportage LX: Rear Parking Sensors tell you how close you’re getting to obstacles when you back into a parking spot.
- 2023 Kia Sportage EX: Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control encourages you and your front passenger to set separate temperatures that automatically compensate for changes in the weather.
- 2023 Kia Sportage X-Line AWD: As part of the distinctive X-line body styling, the Gloss Black High-Utility Roof Rails provide extra carrying capacity for gear that doesn’t fit in the cargo area.
- 2023 Kia Sportage SX: The side-view mirrors contain LED turn signals and built-in heating to ward away snow and ice on cold winter days.
- 2023 Kia Sportage SX Prestige: Push a button to open the Panoramic Sunroof when you want more light and air to flood into the cabin. A Power Sunshade helps minimize the sun’s glare.
- 2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro AWD: The Integrated Memory System stores the settings on the power driver’s seat and outside mirror positions. Heating is built into the front seats and steering wheel.
- 2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro Prestige AWD: Ventilation in the front seats helps keep you cool on hot days. The Blind Spot View Monitor reveals the view in your blind zone when you change lanes.
2023 Kia Sportage dealer serving Orlando and Kissimmee
The 2023 Kia Sportage from City Kia in Orlando takes you on adventures on rough terrain or smooth highways of Orange County. Available All-Wheel Drive grants you 8.3 inches of ground clearance to clear obstacles and four modes from the Multi-Terrain AWD system to define your experience. The 2.5-liter 4-cylinder offers 187 horsepower and 178 lb-ft. of torque. Wherever explorations take you, there is the protection of the 10-year or 100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty and a 5-year or 60,000-mile Limited Basic Warranty.
You’ll get advance notice of any hazards, thanks to driver assists such as Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist-Pedestrian and Cyclist. It warns of possible accidents and can apply the brakes to prevent them. Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist alerts you to incursions into your blind zone and steers you away from them when you change lanes. Safe Exit Warning lets you and your passengers know when a car is approaching from behind as you exit the SUV on a busy road.
Are you looking for a new vehicle to get you to all your Orange County destinations in style? Check out the 2023 Kia Sportage from City Kia in Orlando today.
You can fold down the rear seatbacks of the 2023 Kia Sportage, and your cargo room expands from 39.6 to 74.1 cu. ft. You get an integrated 25-inch display split between a digital instrument display and a touchscreen with built-in navigation and Kia Connect. Connections to your smartphone via Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® enable phone calls and text messaging while on the highway.
Aside from single exterior colors, such as Dawning Red or Sapphire Blue, the exterior of the 2023 Kia Sportage can also take 2 tones, such as a Jungle Green body and Ebony Black roof. The X-Pro trims have distinctive front and rear tires and BFGoodrich® All-Terrain Tires. If your hands are full, you can still load the rear when the Smart Power Liftgate allows access.