2023 Kia Niro
2023 Kia Niro
2023 Kia Niro Specials.
Request Your Niro Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2023 Kia Niro includes the following trim levels:
- 2023 Kia Niro LXS: Keep organized with help from a front center console, which provides storage space for the cabin of this plug-in model.
- 2023 Kia Niro LX: This hybrid model provides access to multiple USB-A and USB-C charging ports, along with a 12V power port.
- 2023 Kia Niro EX: Adjustable mood lighting adds extra ambiance to each journey in this hybrid vehicle, creating a cabin atmosphere that reflects the current mood of the driver and passengers.
- 2023 Kia Niro EX Plug-In: A wireless phone charger limits the potential for clutter within the cabin of this plug-in model.
- 2023 Kia Niro EX Premium: The Harman Kardon® audio system for this plug-in model is undeniably impressive, as it includes eight speakers, an integrated subwoofer, and Clari-Fi Technology.
- 2023 Kia Niro EX Touring: Small details can make a big difference, as seen with this hybrid trim’s sun visor vanity mirrors, which are LED-illuminated.
- 2023 Kia Niro SX: Digital Key takes this hybrid vehicle into the future, turning the driver’s smartphone into a new type of key so that accessing the SUV is easier and more secure.
- 2023 Kia Niro SX Touring: Alloy sport pedals simultaneously make this hybrid model feel more athletic and more sophisticated.
2023 Kia Niro dealer in Orlando
The 2023 Kia Niro is for drivers who want a powerful SUV in Orlando that gives them a highly refined return on their gas mileage, and it’s available from City Kia. This vehicle is powered by a 1.6-liter engine and comes as either a hybrid or plug-in hybrid. Both editions come with a six-speed dual-clutch transmission. As a hybrid, the SUV can reach an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 54 miles per gallon on the highway and 53 miles per gallon in the city. As a plug-in hybrid, the SUV has an EPA-estimated combined MPGe of 108 miles, with a 33 mile range on all-electric power.
A variety of advanced safety features are provided to limit the risk of collision. Among the most useful is the Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist option. Depending on the model, this system might feature Pedestrian, Cyclist, or Junction Turning Detection, with many hybrid editions offering all three. Other useful safety features include Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning and Lane Keeping Assist.
Are you in the market for a next-level SUV? Come to City Kia in Orlando and take the 2023 Kia Niro for a test drive.
The 2023 Kia Niro has a spacious and comfortable cabin with plenty of space for discerning drivers and passengers. Many models come with power lumbar support for exceptional comfort. For an exceptional visual display to match, the touchscreen may span up to 10.25 inches. Several models come with SiriusXM satellite radio, which offers access to a wide array of channels, and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are always provided. The audio and cruise control buttons are mounted to the steering wheel for extra convenience.
The 2023 Kia Niro gives off decidedly cool vibes with its bold appearance. Depending on the model, the distinctive front bumper may feature either silver-painted or chrome skid plates. The window trim can include either chrome or satin chrome. The body-colored, power-adjustable exterior mirrors often include LED turn signal indicators, along with heating to help clear away snow and ice in the winter. Black fender and rocker rail cladding are also visually appealing.