2017 Kia Sportage for Sale near Kissimmee, FL
The Compact Crossover of Great Capability
Effortlessly making a statement on every road it travels on, the 2017 Sportage is raising the bar for all compact crossovers to come. A captivating appearance tops off the innovative interior filled with the amenities you want most in a vehicle, such as commodious and tech-savvy features. And, luckily for you, you can take a test drive in the 2017 Kia Sportage for sale near Kissimmee, FL, today at your local Kia dealer, City Kia!
Outfitted with both style and practicality, the exterior of the Sportage is the perfect combination. From the bold front grille, rear roof spoiler, and projector beam headlights, all eyes will be on you as you cruise down Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway. An assortment of 17- to 19-inch alloy wheels provide you optimal support on the road, while available LED integrated turn signals on the side mirrors keep others in-the-know about your next move. Store some of your extra-long items up on the roof rails, and pop open the available Smart Power tailgate for prime access into your cargo space.
Thanks to this innovative tailgate, you won’t need to use your hands or feet to open it, just be sure to have the Smart Key on you and it’ll do the work for you. And, with the 30.7 cubic ft. of storage room1 in the back, you’ll have more than enough space to bring everything you need along. For those larger items, such as a new home appliance or luggage for pickups and drop-offs at Orlando International Airport, the 60/40 split-folding rear seats lay flat to provide you with an astounding 60.1 cubic ft. of total cargo space1. The back is even equipped with an under-rear-cargo-floor storage compartment, which is a great spot to place items you wish to keep concealed, such as a purse or laptop.
When it comes to advanced technology, Kia stocked the Sportage with only the latest-and-greatest. Available in all trims of the 2017 Kia Sportage for sale near Kissimmee, FL, is the forward-thinking UVO eServices2 7-inch color touchscreen. This system integrates an array of your favorite features, such as Bluetooth®3 hands-free calling, Pandora®4 internet radio, available navigation5, and even Yelp®6 access. It also boasts smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay™7 and Android Auto™8, which brings your favorite apps to life right on the center touchscreen.
Along with entertainment-focused technology, the 2017 Sportage features an array of safety amenities. Standard with every Sportage is the Rear-Camera Display9, which allows for easy reversing out of tight spots. Pair this feature with the available Parking Assist10, which boasts front and rear sensors, and every back-up will be a smooth and steady maneuver. Additional amenities include the Blind-Spot Detection System with Lane Change Assist11 and Lane Departure Warning12, which alerts you when you start to veer off from your intended path.
Experience this one-of-a-kind compact crossover today at City Kia, where we have the 2017 Kia Sportage for sale near Kissimmee, FL. One test drive in the Sportage, and you’ll be begging to take it home.
1. All cargo should be evenly distributed and properly secured, and never piled higher than the seatback. Images shown for illustration purposes only
2. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
3. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is pursuant to license. A Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology.
4. Pandora® is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc. Pandora® is available for UVO eServices and UVO eServices with Premium Nav. USB connection with iPhone® or Bluetooth connection with Android™ systems is required to run Pandora.
5. GPS maps and directions are for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of that information. Caution: Do not enter information into the navigation system while the vehicle is moving. Failure to pay attention to travel conditions and vehicle operation while the vehicle is in motion could result in loss of vehicle control. Operate the system only when it is safe to do so.
6. Yelp® is available for UVO eServices with Premium Nav.
7. Apple and CarPlay™ are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
8. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
9. The Rear-Camera Display is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
10. Parking Assist is not a substitute for proper and safe parking procedures. Always drive safely and use caution. The front and rear parking sensors may not identify every object in front of or behind the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution when moving in either direction.
11. Blind Spot Detection System is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up.
12. The Lane-Departure Warning System is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. The Lane-Departure Warning System may not detect every object in the vehicle’s blindspot or direction of travel.