2016 Kia Sorento for Sale in Orlando, FL
One Ride in the Sorento and You'll be Hooked
Whether you’re looking for a crossover SUV to accommodate your growing family, for adventures on the weekend, or simply because you just need the space, look no further. Here at City Kia, we have the vehicle you’ve been searching for. The 2016 Kia Sorento for sale in Orlando, FL, is the crossover SUV that’s raising the bar for those to follow. Once you take it for a test drive, you’ll understand what we’re talking about.
The 2016 Sorento makes it easy to do essentially anything. From carpooling to moving your teenager into the University of Central Florida, the Sorento is able to adapt to whatever you need it to. This crossover SUV is standard with 5-passenger seating, but if needed, it also offers an available third-row seat that extends it to 7-passenger seating. On trims with the third-row, the second-row features a sliding feature for optimal access into the backseat. What’s more, the cargo area even boasts a lever that remotely folds the second-row down, completely hassle-free.
When equipped with just a second-row, the rear cargo space in the Sorento offers 38.8 cubic ft.1. The second-row also features a 40/20/40 split-fold-down capability, which is standard on all trims. With it folded flat, the space expands to 73.5 cubic ft. of total room1. Whereas with 7-passenger seating, there’s 11.3 cubic ft. behind the third-row1 at your disposal. Engage the 50/50 split-fold-down capability when you need it, which enhances the cargo room to 38 cubic ft.1 when flat. With all rows folded, the entire cargo area is a spacious 73 cubic ft. of room1.
Convenience and technology go hand-in-hand in the Sorento, which ranges from the Rear Camera Display2 to Remote Keyless Entry. For entertainment while on the road, the 2016 Kia Sorento for sale in Orlando, FL, comes available with the UVO eServices Infotainment System3. This system features smartphone compatibility, various music options, hands-free calling, and more. The Voice Command Navigation System3 is also optional, which boasts an 8-inch display screen with SiriusXM® Traffic™4 and UVO eServices. Bluetooth®5 technology is standard, which lets you make or take a phone call and stream your own audio while keeping both hands on the wheel.
When you're driving with a car full of loved ones, ensuring you get to every destination safely is top priority. Kia understands this, which is why it outfitted the Sorento with the latest in safety amenities. In addition to the Rear Camera Display2, the available Back-Up Warning System6 also aids in safe reversing. By utilizing the available sonar system in the rear bumper, an audible warning will sound when a foreign object gets too close to the Sorento. The Blind Spot Detection System7 delivers visual or auditory signals to you to help warn of objects not in your field of view, while the available Lane Departure Warning System8 alerts you if you start to unintentionally drift off into another lane.
From superb versatility, high-tech features, to innovative safety amenties, the 2016 Kia Sorento for sale in Orlando, FL, seems to have it all. See what else it has when you take it for a test drive at City Kia today!
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. The rear-camera display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The rear-camera display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
3. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
4. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a handheld device or vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information.
5. The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A BLUETOOTH® wireless technology enabled cell phone is required to use BLUETOOTH® wireless technology. Driving drowsy or distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering wheel-mounted controls while driving.
6. The back-up warning system is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up
7. The Blind Spot Detection System is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects behind vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
8. The Lane-Departure Warning System is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. The Lane-Departure Warning System may not detect every object in the vehicle’s blindspot or direction of travel.