2016 Kia Rio for Sale near Kissimmee, FL
The Not-So-Compact Subcompact Car
When you’re in the market for a subcompact car, not one vehicle does it quite like the Rio. This small yet fun vehicle is stealing the show for its segment, and, luckily for you, you can experience it for yourself here at City Kia. When you’re behind the wheel of the 2016 Kia Rio for sale near Kissimmee, FL, you’ll have exciting performance, an incredibly spacious interior, and the latest in technology. Stop by today to get a closer look!
Chugging along at 138 horsepower and 123 lb.-ft. of torque is the standard 1.6L inline 4 powertrain. This engine is equipped with the electronically controlled 6-speed automatic transmission with Overdrive and Sportmatic®. Providing you with an exhilarating ride, the steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters2 in the SX trim come standard, which offer enhanced convenience and agility with every shift. Also located on the steering wheel are mounted cruise control buttons for your convenience, standard in the EX and SX trims.
Not to mention, the Kia Rio allows you to spend more time on the road and less time at the pump thanks to its maximum 27/38/31 MPG city/hwy/combined1 fuel economy paired with its 11.4-gallon fuel tank. Helping increase your efficiency is the available Idle Stop and Go System, Gasoline Direct Injection, as well as the Active Eco System, which proactively controls parts for the engine, transmission, and air conditioning for optimal fuel results in the 2016 Kia Rio for sale near Kissimmee, FL.
Interior amenities of the 2016 Rio range from innovative tech, to the comforts you want most in a vehicle. Press the available Push-Button Start for a convenient and easy way to get on the road, and utilize the Rear-Camera Display3 for optimal maneuvering out of a tight parking spot. With over 130 channels to select from, standard SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4 lets you pick and choose from a variety of genres to entertain you for your ride. You’ll also be able to make or take a phone call via Bluetooth®4 connectivity, and stream your own playlists thanks to the USB port and auxiliary jack.
In terms of comfort, this subcompact car has you covered. Indulge yourself in the leather-trimmed seating in the SX trim, as well as the standard 6-way adjustable driver’s seat for a near-perfect custom fit. The trunk offers you 13.7 cubic ft. of cargo space5 to take advantage of, which can be further extended thanks to the standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat. Additional features you’ll find within the interior include the soft-touch dash, aluminum pedals, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gearshift, and a tilt steering column.
Experience all of what the 2016 Kia Rio for sale near Kissimmee, FL, has to offer at your local Kia dealer, City Kia. You can give us a call at (888) 546-9738 for more information, or visit us at 9550 South Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando, FL.
1. Driving drowsy or distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering wheel-mounted controls while driving.
2. Warning: the Rear-Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. the Rear-Camera Display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
3. SiriusXM services require subscriptions, sold separately after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your Sirius services at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Programming subject to change. SiriusXM satellite service available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
4. The BLUETOOTH® wireless technology word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. A BLUETOOTH® wireless technology-enabled cell phone is required to use BLUETOOTH® wireless technology. Driving distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering wheel-mounted controls while driving.
5. All cargo should be evenly distributed and properly secured, and never piled higher than the seatback. Images shown for illustration purposes only