2016 Kia Rio for Sale in Orlando, FL
Test Drive the 4-Door Sedan or 5-Door Hatchback Today!
Subcompact cars often get a bad rep for being small, weak on performance, and unsafe. But that’s certainly not the case for the Kia Rio. This vehicle is spacious and commodious, boasts stellar capability, and features incredible safety amenities. Available as a 4-door sedan or 5-door hatchback, the 2016 Kia Rio for sale in Orlando, FL, breaks the mold for what it means to drive a subcompact car.
Although the 2016 Rio may appear differently based on model, what lies under the hood stays the same. The 1.6L Inline engine is standard across the board, which renders 138 horsepower and 123 lb.-ft. of torque, impressive numbers for such a seemingly small car. The base trim of the 4-door sedan comes with the availability of a 6-speed manual transmission, while an electronically-controlled 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive and Sportmatic® is standard, as it is on every other Rio trim. That’s not all, though, the 2016 Rio can attain an efficient 28/37 MPG city/hwy1 when equipped with the Eco Package.
Safety features are found far and wide in the Kia Rio, from innovative airbags to Traction Control2, the Rio is outfitted to take care of you. The dual front advanced airbag system2 monitors the severity of an impact, and controls the airbag inflation in accordance to reduce further injury. Additional airbags include the dual front seat-mounted airbags2 and full-length side curtain airbags2. The side-impact door beams2 help lessen the impact by absorbing energy and deflecting force when needed. The front and rear crumple zones3 work similarly, as they were designed to dissipate impact energy to preserve the passenger compartment. Additional features include Hill Start Assist2, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System3, Electronic Stability Control2, and more.
Not only is the 2016 Kia Rio for sale in Orlando, FL, powerful and safety-ridden, it also boasts a comfortable cabin for all. Standard air conditioning keeps the unwanted heat and humidity outside, while an available power sunroof lets in a breath of fresh air whenever you want. In the Rio, the 6-way adjustable driver’s seat is standard, as is a tilt steering column for the ideal driving position. The center console acts as more than just a place to rest your arms, it also provides ample storage room to place your belongings. For packing in bags from the Mall at Millenia, the 4-door sedan can accommodate 13.7 cubic ft. of rear cargo space4, leaving the 5-door hatchback with 15 cubic ft. of room4 at your disposal. However, fold the rear seat flat in the hatchback, and you have a roomy 49.8 cubic ft.4 to take advantage of.
The Push Button Start with Smart Key allows for convenience when you need it most. When you equip the Rio with this system, you won’t need to fish for your keys out of the bottom of your bag or pocket anymore, and have the luxury of behind able to start and stop the engine with one simple push. The steering wheel-mounted controls allow the driver to keep both hands on the wheel while staying in command of audio and available cruise control. On the SX trim, mounted paddle shifters on the steering wheel are even available, which puts quick gear shifts right at your fingertips. You’ll be able to stream your own tunes via the USB port, auxiliary jack, or Bluetooth®5 connectivity, and explore new music with the available UVO eServices Infotainment System6.
It’s clear to see just how much the 2016 Kia Rio for sale in Orlando, FL, is capable of, despite its size. Take it for a test drive at City Kia to experience even more of what it has to offer!
1. EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
2. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly.
3. Even with the Tire-Pressure Monitoring System, always check your tire pressure on a regular basis with a digital tire gauge.
4. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5. The BLUETOOTH® wireless technology word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. A BLUETOOTH® wireless technology-enabled cell phone is required to use BLUETOOTH® wireless technology. Driving distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering wheel-mounted controls while driving.
6. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.