2016 Kia Optima for Sale near Winter Park, FL
The All-New Optima: a Must-Drive
The 2016 Optima is overflowing with the features you want most in a vehicle, from an interior tailored to you, exhilarating performance features, to exceptional technological amenities. This midsize sedan has a lot to offer, and you can experience it for yourself at City Kia. The 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Winter Park, FL, really is a must-see.
Under the hood of this sedan comes the availability of three lively engines. Equipped in the LX and EX trims is the 2.4L I-4 engine, which delivers 185 horsepower and 178 lb.-ft. of torque. The LX 1.6T trim features the 1.6L I-4 powertrain with a turbocharger, which pumps out 178 horsepower and 195 lb.-ft. of torque. The top trims, however, crank out 245 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque via the 2.0L I-4 powertrain with a turbocharger. To make the most out of every drive, all trims are standard with Drive Mode Select, which allows you to choose the best-suited style of driving: Normal, Eco, or Sport.
Inside, a realm of technology awaits. Thanks to the standard two 12-volt power outlets and USB/auxiliary jack, you can plug in your compatible devices and charge up or stream your own tunes. The AM/FM/CD/MP3/SiriusXM®1 Audio System comes standard on the LX and EX trims, which lets you explore over 130 channels of music and entertainment, so you’ll never have a dull ride again. And with the available Harman/Kardon®2 QuantumLogic™ Premium Surround Sound with Clari-Fi™, that also boasts 630 watts and 10 speakers, you can surround yourself and your passengers with your favorite music.
This type of technology transcends into the incredible amount of safety features available in the 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Winter Park, FL. The Rear-Camera Display3 shows a live-feed of the surroundings behind you when geared in reverse, while the optional Rear Parking Assist System4 utilizes a sonar sensor to detect objects behind the Optima; if detected, it will provide an audible warning of a potential hazard. When traveling to Mead Botanical Garden for a scenic day out, the Forward Collision Warning System5 ensures you get there safely. With the use of front-mounted radar, the Optima alerts you of a potential collision with the preceding vehicle via audible and visual warnings.
While the Kia Optima is stocked with the latest in technology, it also features an array of comfort creatures designed with you in mind. With the 8-way or 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and tilt/telescoping steering column, you can easily achieve a near-perfect fit. The steering wheel-mounted controls allow you to operate the radio, Bluetooth®6 connectivity, and cruise control with utmost convenience. Available on the LX 1.6T trim and above is dual-zone automatic temperature control, which lets you and your front passenger stay in your preferred climate, while a rear vent allows those in back enjoy the air as well.
Unveil what else this sedan has in store when you see it in action at City Kia. The 2016 Kia Optima for sale near Winter Park, FL, exceeds all expectations when it comes to the midsize sedan segment – and it’ll exceed yours, too.
1. All SiriusXM services require a subscription, sold separately after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase or lease. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, service will automatically renew and bill until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-23491-866-635-2349 FREE to cancel. Subscriptions governed by the SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. SiriusXM U.S. Satellite service available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States, DC and Puerto Rico (with coverage limitations, while SiriusXM Internet Radio is available throughout our satellite service area and also AK and HI. © 2012 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
2. Harman/Kardon® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
3. The rear-camera display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The rear-camera display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
4. Back-Up Warning System is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect every object behind vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
5. The Forward Collision Warning System is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. The Forward Collision Warning System may not detect every object in the vehicle’s direction of travel.
6. The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A BLUETOOTH® wireless technology enabled cell phone is required to use BLUETOOTH® wireless technology. Driving drowsy or distracted is dangerous and should be avoided. Drivers should remain attentive to driving and always exercise caution when using the steering wheel-mounted controls while driving.