2016 Kia Forte for Sale in Orlando, FL
The Compact Car That Defies All Expectations
When looking for a compact car, there’s nowhere better to turn than the Kia Forte. This vehicle has more than meets the eye, which you’ll notice the second you open the door. Inside awaits a spacious cabin, the latest technology, and comfort amenities designed with you in mind. Stop waiting around, visit City Kia for a test drive in the 2016 Kia Forte for sale in Orlando, FL, – you won’t be disappointed.
Technology is all the rage these days, which is why the Forte is outfitted with several of your favorite features. Optional on the EX trim is the UVO eServices Infotainment System1. This system is a gateway into a plethora of amenities, such as voice recognition, hands-free calling, smartphone connectivity, emergency assistance, and more. Or, there’s always the optional Voice Command Navigation System1, which is displayed via a 7-inch touchscreen and boasts features such as SiriusXM® Traffic™2 and HD Radio™3. Standard on every trim, however, is Bluetooth®4 connectivity, an AM/FM/CD/MP3/SiriusXM®2 Audio System, and a USB port5 and auxiliary jack5.
While technology is used for entertainment in the Forte, it’s also used for utmost convenience. When you have the available Smart Key system, you’ll be able to remotely start or stop your engine, lock or unlock your doors, and even prevent your car from starting without the Smart Key for added protection. The Supervision Meter Cluster is an innovative 4.2-inch color LCD display screen located in the gauge cluster. This optional system relays important information to the driver pertaining to fuel economy, speedometer, and more.
When you’re behind the wheel of the 2016 Kia Forte for sale in Orlando, FL, every ride will be as comfortable and convenient as ever. The available dual-zone automatic temperature control ensures that everyone stays cool in the summer and warm when the weather drops, while air conditioning is standard – ideal for those humid Florida summers. In the Forte, the glove box is more than just a place for storage. In the EX trim, the glove box is also able to keep items chilled, such as a sandwich or drink, so you won’t need to worry about bringing along a cooler every time you’re out on the road.
For days at Kelly Park and Rock Springs Run, the Kia Forte has the room to bring along everything, and everyone, you want. With an outstanding 14.9 cubic ft. of cargo space6 in the rear, you’ll be able to take along picnic baskets, fishing and swimming gear, and more, with complete ease. However, if you need additional cargo space, simply utilize the 60/40 split-fold-down rear seat. You can either fold half of the seat down so you can still bring along friends, or fold it all the way down for an abundance of space at your disposal.
The 2016 Kia Forte for sale in Orlando, FL, it more than just a compact car. This vehicle is making its name known on every street it takes on. Visit City Kia to get a taste of what it’s like to drive this vehicle today! We are conveniently located at 9550 South Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando, FL.
1. Warning: Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a handheld device or vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation. Navigation is for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of the information.
2. SiriusXM service requires a subscription, sold separately, after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call Sirius XM at 1-866-635-23491-866-635-2349 FREE to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Programming subject to change. Sirius satellite service is available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Traffic information not available in all markets. See siriusxm.com/traffic for details. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
3. HD Radio™, HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
4. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is under license. A Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled cell phone is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology.
5. Not all units require cable, please check with dealer. Cable sold separately.
6. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.